Films & Other Videos
Films with: Aïm, Pierre
- Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis
- Post office manager Philippe longs for a transfer to the sunny, sophisticated south of France. But when his attempt to cheat his way into a transfer backfires, he is sent instead to Nord-Pas de Calais. This northern province is known for its chilly dampness, its drunken, unemployable population, its terrible food and an impenetrable dialect known as Ch'timi. But Philippe soon learns to love these people so much that he must devise a strategy, with the help of the natives, to keep his left-behind wife from discovering his secret.
- DVD 6940
- Im Juli In July /
- Daniel, a young teacher, decides to spend his summer at home in Hamburg. At the local flea market, he meets Juli, who is immediately attracted to him, a fact to which Daniel seems oblivious. On the same day, Daniel meets Melek, a young Turkish girl, with whom he is immediately smitten. Ignoring his earlier plans, he sets out in pursuit of her across the Balkans. Along the way he picks up a hitchhiker, who just happens to be Juli.
- DVD 6156
- Qu'Allah bénisse la France! May Allah bless France! /
- Regis is a culturally gifted boy who dreams of success for his rap band, but he must accept drug money for the sake of his project. Discovering Islam and love, he bears with the harsh loss and paybacks of delinquency, until he finds the strength to express himself through music and slam-poetry and ultimately becomes a major artist of the French music scene. Based on Adb Al Malik's real-life experiences.
- DVD 11489