Films & Other Videos
Films with: Affleck, Casey
- Ain't them bodies saints
- Four years ago, impassioned young outlaw couple Bob Muldoon and Ruth Guthrie were apprehended in the Texas hills during a shootout that left a local officer wounded by a bullet from Ruth's gun. Taking the blame, Bob was sentenced to 25 years in prison. After having engineered a daring escape, Bob is now determined to reconnect with the love of his life and meet the daughter who was born while he was incarcerated. But the journey back won't be easy, and the powers that be threaten to keep the two lovers apart forever.
- DVD 10354
- Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford
- Everyone in 1880s America knows Jesse James. He's the nation's most notorious criminal and is being hunted by the law in 10 states. He's also the land's greatest hero, lauded as a Robin Hood by the public. No one knows of Robert Ford, at least not yet. But the ambitious 19-year-old aims to change that. He befriends Jesse and rides with his gang. And if that doesn't bring Ford fame, he will have to find a deadlier way. Friendship becomes rivalry and the quest for fame becomes obsession.
- DVD 5473
- Ghost story
- In this singular exploration of legacy, love, loss, and the enormity of existence, a recently deceased, white-sheeted ghost returns to his suburban home to try to reconnect with his bereft wife.
- DVD 13050
- Gone baby gone
- Amanda McCready is a 4-year-old who has disappeared from her Boston home. The police make little headway in solving the case, so the girl's aunt hires Patrick Kenzie and Angie Gennaro, private detectives. They freely admit that they have little experience with this type of case, but the family wants them for two reasons: they're not cops and they know the tough neighborhood in which they all live. As the case progresses, Patrick and Angie must face area drug dealers, gangs and pedophiles. When they finally solve the case, they are faced with a moral dilemma that tears them apart.
- DVD 5485
- With our time on Earth coming to an end, a team of explorers undertakes the most important mission in human history: traveling beyond this galaxy to discover whether mankind has a future among the stars.
- DVD 10914
- Killer inside me
- "A small town sheriff up to his neck in murders: his own. When he is asked to railroad a talkative prostitute out of town before she makes trouble, he realizes it's easier to just get rid of her for good. Unfortunately, covering up that murder means eliminating more and more people as his problems and complications spiral out of control. Even worse, he's starting to enjoy committing the crimes a lot more than he ever enjoyed dishing out the punishment."--Container.
- DVD 9653
- Manchester by the sea
- An uncle is forced to take care of his teenage nephew after the boy's father dies.
- DVD 12112
- Ocean's thirteen
- When one of their own, Reuben Tishkoff, partners and builds a casino and hotel with known casino owner Willy Banks in Las Vegas, the last thing he ever wanted was to get cut out of the deal by the loathsome Banks. Banks' even goes so far as to finding amusement in Tishkoff's misfortune when the double crossing lands Reuben in the hospital because of a heart attack. However, Danny and his crew won't stand for Banks and what he's done to a friend. Uniting with their old enemy Benedict, who himself has a vendetta against Banks, the crew is out to pull off a major plan. One that will unfold on the night Banks' newest hot spot opens up, when the crew is out to bankrupt one of the city's most despised businessmen. But this is not about the money, this time it is for revenge.
- DVD 6462
- Old man & the gun
- At age 70, Forrest Tucker infamously made his escape from the tough San Quentin prison. Once he had gained his freedom, he embarked on a new set of heists that left investigators scratching their heads and the public fascinated by the story. This true story details Tucker's life which includes a detective wrapped up in the case, and a female who takes a liking to Tucker despite the criminal path he's on.
- DVD 12928
- Out of the furnace
- Russell Baz leads a dead-end life- he works a meaningless steel mill job all day, and cares for his terminally ill father at night. When Russell's brother Rodney returns home from Iraq, he is lured into one of the Northeast's most ruthless crime rings and mysteriously disappears. When the police fail to solve the case, Russell puts his life at risk in order to seek justice for his brother.
- DVD 10318