UVM ID Required: Our equipment is available to currently enrolled students, faculty and staff only.
The equipment loaned period is typically for three days. Often our equipment is attached to other orders, so it is important to return the equipment, or ask for a renewal in a timely fashion.
Late Item Policy:
- Our late fee policy is $5.00 per day / per item.
- UVM Police Services will be notified if an item is not returned within three days past the due date.
To reserve equipment you can:
- Phone: (802) 656-1947
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Go to Schedule Media Equipment request
- Immediate pick up - in person
- Please plan ahead as our equipment is in high demand
You are financially responsible:
- If the equipment is lost or stolen.
- If the equipment has damaged, modified or missing parts, cables, batteries, chargers, etc. that are considered part of a kit, or signed out in addition to the kits.
- Your UVM account will be billed for late fees, repairs or replacement costs.
Equipment must be returned to the Multimedia Circulation desk located on the ground level of Bailey/Howe Library.
Anne R. Dixon, Multimedia Resources & Services, Bailey/Howe Library, UVM - Phone: (802) 656-1944