Films & Other Videos
Films with: York, Michael
- A lonely Oxford don is frustrated in his attempt to secure the affection of an amoral female student.
- DVD 7794
- Austin Powers in Goldmember
- Upon learning that his father has been kidnapped, Austin Powers must travel to 1975 and defeat the aptly named villain Goldmember - who is working with Dr. Evil.
- DVD 12412
- Austin Powers, international man of mystery
- Frozen in the 60's, secret agent Austin Powers is thawed back into action to once again battle his arch-enemy, Dr. Evil.
- DVD 6946
- Austin Powers, the spy who shagged me
- Intent on world domination, diabolical genius Dr. Evil travels back to 1969 and steals Austin's "mojo". Now Austin must return to the swingin' sixties, recover his mojo and stop his nemesis from liquidating the world.
- DVD 12413
- Borstal Boy
- Sixteen year-old Irish activist, Brendan Behan, confronts inner conflicts when imprisoned in England during World War II.
- DVD 1858
- An egocentric American girl dreams of becoming a star while working in a third-rate Berlin cabaret.
- DVD 124
- Chris & Don a love story-- /
- The true-life story of the passionate three-decade relationship between Christopher Isherwood and Don Bachardy, thirty years his junior. Their against-all-odds saga is brought to life through rare home movies, animation, dramatizations, and reminiscences from Don and many friends.
- DVD 6665
- Logan's run
- In the year 2274, everyone lives a wonderful life until they're 30 years old-- then they're executed.
- DVD 279
- Long way home
- This documentary traces the stories of courage in the years between the end of World War II and the formation of the state of Israel. Includes archival footage, original broadcasts and personal testimonies from survivors of the Holocaust.
- DVD 2755
- Romeo and Juliet
- Presents the Franco Zefferelli production of Shakespeare's tragedy about two teenagers who fall in love, encounter opposition from their families, and take their lives.
- DVD 2127
- Taming of the shrew
- Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton sparkle and amuse as Katharina and Petruchio in this adaptation of William Shakespeare's comic look at male chauvinism and women's lib in 16th century Padua.
- DVD 1135
- Three musketeers
- The young ambitious D'Artagnan arrives aspiring to join the Musketeers, proves he is worthy, and with the others helps save the honor of their Queen.
- DVD 2