Films & Other Videos
Films with: Yeoman, Robert D.
- Bottle rocket
- After his stay in a mental hospital, Anthony reconnects with best pal Dignan, who greets his friend with a plan for them to become professional thieves working for a criminal mastermind named Mr. Henry. Step one: recruit a wheelman--Bob, a bored, wealthy 20-something living in fear of his older brother. Step two: rob a strip mall bookstore. Step three: go on the lam, which in this case means hide out at a motel in the middle of nowhere and, for Anthony at least, fall in love with a Paraguayan housekeeper named Inez. Step four: join up with Mr. Henry and pull off the heist of their lives--sort of.
- DVD 106
- Following a ghost invasion of Manhattan, paranormal enthusiasts Erin Gilbert and Abby Yates, nuclear engineer Jillian Holtzmann, and subway worker Patty Tolan band together to stop the otherworldly threat.
- DVD 11865
- Life aquatic with Steve Zissou
- Internationally reknown oceanographer Steve Zissou and his crew - Team Zissou - set sail on an expedition to hunt down the mysterious, always elusive, possibly non-existant Jaguar Shark that supposedly killed Zissou's partner during the documentary filming of their latest adventure. On this journey, Steve's crew are joined by a young airline co-pilot, who may or may not be Zissou's son, a beautiful journalist who has been assigned to write a profile of Zissou, and Eleanor, Zissou's estranged wife and co-producer. They face overwhelming complications including pirates, kidnapping, and bankruptcy.
- DVD 3693
- Royal Tenenbaums
- Three grown prodigies, all with a unique genius of some kind, and their mother are staying at the family household. Their father, Royal, had left them long ago, but now returns to make things right with his family.
- DVD 1723
- Squid and the whale
- Based on the true childhood experiences of Noah Baumbach and his brother, tells the touching story of two young boys dealing with their parents' divorce in Brooklyn in the 1980s. The patriarch of an eccentric Brooklyn family claims to once have been a great novelist, but ultimately decided to settled into a teaching job. When his wife discovers a writing talent of her own, jealousy divides the family. The two teenage sons are forced to forge new relationships with their parents. Their mom begins dating her younger son's tennis coach. Meanwhile, dad has an affair with the student his older son is pursuing.
- DVD 4273