Films & Other Videos
Films with: Yeoh, Michelle
- Memoirs of a geisha
- In 1929, a poor fisherman sells his 9-year-old daughter to a geisha house in Kyoto. Chiyo will be an unpaid servant until it is determined if she is beautiful enough for apprenticeship, and the house's clientèle. Run by Mother, the ruling geisha is Hatsumomo, and little Pumpkin her only friend. Trained under strict discipline for a lifetime of entertaining and flattering wealthy men, Sayuri grows up lovely, accomplished, and the target of jealous rivals. Love is no part of this cloistered world, although geisha lore hints that even if they fall in love with clients--the operative word is client, and that love is never free.
- DVD 12174
- Pad Yatra : a green Odyssey /
- "A Green Odyssey is the adventure of 700 people trekking across the Himalayas with a call to save the planet's "3rd pole," a glacial region now devastated by the climate chaos associated with global warming. Battling the most treacherous terrain on the planet, the trekkers spread their message of ecological compassion through human's most basic means -by walking on foot, village to village, and showing by example. Surviving harrowing injuries, illness, and starvation, they emerge with nearly half a ton of plastic litter strapped to their backs, triggering an historic green revolution across the rooftop of the world."--IMDb.
- DVD 10872
- It is the year 2057, the sun is dying and mankind faces extinction. Earth's last hope rests with a courageous crew of eight men and women on a mission to ignite the fading star with a massive nuclear weapon. Deep into their voyage, out of radio contact with Earth, their mission begins to unravel and they find themselves fighting not only for their lives, but for the future of us all.
- DVD 10028
- Tomorrow never dies
- Just as a media mogul unveils his new global news service, a British warship is attacked in Chinese territory. Agent James Bond teams with a beautiful Chinese spy to discover the truth before war breaks out.
- DVD 6928
- Wo hu cang long Crouching tiger, hidden dragon /
- Set in 19th-century China, two master warriors are faced with their greatest challenge when the treasured Green Destiny sword is stolen. A young aristocratic woman prepares for an arranged marriage, but soon reveals her superior fighting talents and her romantic past. As each warrior battles for justice, they come face-to-face with their worst enemy, and the enduring power of love.
- DVD 1222
- Zhonghua zhan shi Magnificent warriors /
- Michelle Yeoh plays a fearless soldier of fortune in World War II Mongolia, heroically trying to save a small village from the approaching Japanese army.
- DVD 883