Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wyatt, Randall C.
- Reality therapy for addictions
- Judy Lewis, Jon Carlson, and Robert Wubbolding begin by introducing reality theory. The introduction is followed by an initial therapy session with Dr. Wubbolding and Bill, a forty-three year old man, whose recovery from cocaine addiction is complicated by depression. Then the therapy session is discussed by Lewis, Carlson, Wubbolding, and a panel of counselors, counselor educators, and graduate students.
- DVD 7115
- Solution focused therapy with Insoo Kim Berg and Steve de Shazar
- Introduces the brief therapy based on the belief that it is not sufficient to help clients eliminate their problems, but to identify the appropriate solution and apply it to the problem. Insoo Kim Berg conducts an actual counseling demonstration. Concludes with a group of professionals discussing the demonstration and the theory.
- DVD 7712
- Stages of change for addictions
- Dr. Norcross and his colleagues have helped to identify the stages people go through in addressing and dealing with addictions. Program includes footage from an actual counseling session for a client who is in early recovery from cocaine addiction and contemplating changing his use of alcohol. Concludes with follow-up questions from a panel of counselors, counselor educators, and graduate students.
- DVD 7116