Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wonder, Stevie
- Best of Soul train
- Commemorates the 40th anniversary of the innovative, culturally influential TV music show that featured one-of-a-kind superstar performances, outrageous fashions, hip dances, and the iconic Soul train dance line.
- DVD 8030
- Darfur now six stories, one hope /
- Follows the story of six people who are determined to end the sufferings in Sudan's war-ravaged Darfur. The six - an American activist, an international prosecutor, a Sudanese rebel, a sheikh, a leader of the World Food Program and an internationally known actor - demonstrate the power of how one individual can create extraordinary changes.
- DVD 5514
- When Mulan's aging father is drafted into the Imperial army to fight the invading Hun army, she disguises herself as a soldier and takes his place. Mulan's hilarious guardian dragon and lucky cricket are not enough to help her defeat the ruthless Hun leader; only by staying true to herself will she bring victory to her country and honor to her family.
- DVD 317
- Songmakers collection
- In an office building a few blocks from Times Square, a group of talented teens rewrote the soundtrack to the American experience. The string of chart-topping melodies they penned earned the Brill Building the nickname "The Hit Factory." Burt Bacharach, Dionne Warwick and Bobby Darin are among the legends who passed through its doors. "You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling," "Up on a Roof," and "Hound Dog" are just a few of the hits that came pouring out. This unprecedented look at "Teen Pan Alley" includes in-depth portraits of some of the biggest names in the business, along with a fascinating, behind-the-scenes look at the heady days when the Brill Building was the center of the pop universe. A treasure trove of unforgettable songs, rare photos and interviews with everyone from Carole King to Phil Ramone makes this the definitive story of a musical revolution.
- DVD 2338
- Twenty feet from stardom /
- They are the voices behind the greatest rock, pop and R&B hits of all time, but no one knows their names. Now, in this award-winning documentary, director Morgan Neville shines the spotlight on the untold stories of such legendary background singers as Darlene Love, Merry Clayton, Lisa Fischer, Judith Hill, and more. Includes behind-the-scenes footage, vintage live performances, and interviews with Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Mick Jagger, Stevie Wonder, and Bette Midler.
- DVD 10105