Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wang, Wayne
- Anywhere but here
- Adele is a flashy, flirtatious dreamer. Her daughter Ann is a quiet, no-nonsense realist. On the surface, they're like oil and water, but deep down, they are two of a kind.
- DVD 2166
- Center of the world
- What should have been a simple cash-for-sex arrangement sends a young computer-genius and a beautiful stripper on an emotionally shattering journey into each of their own deepest erotic fantasies. It's provocative and sensual, captured in a raw and voyeuristic image.
- DVD 2167
- Chinese box
- John, a British journalist living in Hong Kong, falls in love with Vivian, a bartender with a jaded past. Vivian is eager to secure her position in Hong Kong society and wants her successful boyfriend Chang to marry her. When Chang proves to be indecisive about their relationship, Vivian turns to John. Giving into their feelings for a brief but passionate affair, they now face inevitable change and unexpected obstacles.
- DVD 2481
- Joy Luck Club
- Follows the story of four lifelong friends, whose lives are filled with joy and heartbreak, and shows how their experiences have affected the hopes and dreams they hold for each of their children.
- DVD 1531
- Episodic story, divided into five chapters, each bearing the name of a character; main characters appear in most chapters. Most of the characters are connected by the fact that they hang out or work at the Brooklyn Cigar Store, where they tell stories and smoke a lot. Chapters explore the interpersonal relationships between this large and diverse group of characters.
- DVD 1772
- Thousand years of good prayers
- A Chinese man who travels to America to see his divorced daughter remarry cannot complete his journey when he realizes a generational and geographical divide has developed between them.
- DVD 6732