Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wallace, Earl W.
- Herman Wouk's War and remembrance
- One week after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, sweeping the United States into World War Ii, the Henry family is forever changed by the war in the Pacific, and the horror of the Holocaust.
- DVD 4536
- If these walls could talk
- In this trilogy, different women face different social and political climates in choosing what to do about an unplanned pregnancy. In 1952, a recently widowed nurse (Demi Moore) must decide whether to go through with an illegal abortion. In 1974, a mother of four (Sissy Spacek) struggles to raise a family and have a career shortly after abortion was legalized. In 1996, a college student (Anne Heche) decides on getting an abortion during a climate of violence (doctor played by Cher). The stories span over 40 years and are set in the same house.
- DVD 252
- When a young Amish woman and her son get caught up in the murder of an undercover narcotics agent, their savior turns out to be the hardened Philadelphia detective John Book, who runs head-on into the non-violent world of a Pennsylvania Amish community.
- DVD 1553