Films & Other Videos
Films with: Walker, Eamonn
- Cadillac Records
- Chess Records was located on the south side of Chicago. In 1947, it began recording blues music with Muddy Waters and Little Walter. This eventually gave birth to rock and roll in 1955 with Chuck Berry. Record producer, Leonard Chess has an ear for this different type of music and believes he can cash in by signing up new talent such as songwriter, Willie Dixon, Howlin' Wolf, and Etta James. Chess makes all of his artists part of his family and takes care of them. This is not easy since they spend a small fortune on booze, drugs, and the high life. When Chuck Berry goes to jail, Leonard is able to find another talented performer, Etta James, to take his place. In the late sixties, as their music goes out of favor, Leonard Chess gets out of the record business.
- DVD 6498
- A version of Shakespeare's drama about Othello, and the jealousy of his mentor Jago, set in modern day London.
- DVD 2457
- Oz the complete first season /
- Welcome to Emerald City, an experimental unit of the Oswald Maximum Security Prison or OZ. As run by Tim McManus and overseen by Warden Leo Glenn, Em City is about prisoner rehabilitation over pulic retribution. No matter how hardened a criminal or killer, whether you're in for a few years or in for life, you have a role to play. Once inside, choose your friends carefully.
- DVD 2231
- OZ the complete second season /
- Following the bloodbath that ended the prison riot, life is returning to far from normal for those who survive in the experimental unit of OZ. The warden struggles to do the right thing for his prisoners, facing adversity at every turn. Safety at OZ is not an option.
- DVD 2232