Films & Other Videos
Films with: Waldburger, Ruth
- Film socialisme
- Jean-Luc Godard presents a magisterial essay on the decline of European civilization. As a garish cruise ship travels the Mediterranean, Godard embarks on a filmic essay on the state of contemporary Europe, international politics, and Western history. In the tradition of his acclaimed political and essayistic films, Godard explores a wide range of contemporary cultural, political and historical themes with his distinctive and innovative cinematic style.
- DVD 9009
- For ever Mozart 36 personnages en quête d'histoire = 36 characters in search of history /
- The story concerns an aging movie director who attempts to film a new production of a Musset play in besieged Sarajevo. Along the way, various strange things happen to him and his stars, including landing in an apocalyptic rural landscape.
- DVD 4313
- Notre musique
- Part poetry, part journalism, part philosophy, Notre Musique is master filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard's witty and lyrical reflection on war through the ages.
- DVD 4571
- Petite chambre
- When Edmund is placed in a care facility after taking a bad fall, he discovers that his son has sold his apartment. Determined to reclaim his autonomy, he leaves the facility with Rose, an empathetic nurse still suffering from the loss of her unborn child. These unlikely friends find themselves on the run when Edmund's disappearance is noticed.
- DVD 11111