Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pialat, Sylvie
- Enlèvement de Michel Houellebecq
- "Michel Houellebecq, possibly the most widely read living French writer, was believed kidnapped on September 16, 2011. But was he really? After a flurry of media reports of his abduction, the story goes cold and Michel, famously reclusive, refuses to set the record straight."--Container.
- DVD 11354
- Faute à Fidel Blame it on Fidel /
- When Fernando and Marie decide to dedicate themselves full time to various political causes, their nine-year-old daughter, Anna, must learn to face the world on her own.
- DVD 5694
- Religieuse the nun /
- In 1760s France, Suzanne is a beautiful young girl with a natural talent for music, enjoying a quietly privileged life. Inexplicably sent off to a convent, she resists structure at every turn until she discovers that she is an illegitimate child. Left with no other option, she pronounces her vows and suffers the consequences of her mother's sin. Still uncertain of her path and oppressed by aggressive and inappropriate Mother Superiors, Suzanne continues to resist imposed religious values.
- DVD 11347
- A cattle herder and his family who reside in the dunes of Timbuktu find their quiet lives, which are typically free of the Jihadists determined to control their faith, abruptly disturbed when they are forced to follow the new laws of their foreign occupants.
- DVD 11163