Films & Other Videos
Films with: Phillippe, Ryan
- When Eric O'Neill is promoted from a low-level surveillance job into the headquarters of the FBI, his dream of becoming a full-fledged agent is on the verge of reality. He is hand picked to work for the renowned operative Robert Hanssen within "information assurance," a new division created to protect all classified FBI intelligence. Eric quickly discovers the true reason for his hire: Hanssen is the sole subject of a long-term, top-secret investigation, a suspected mole made all the more dangerous by the sheer global import of the information he is charged with protecting. The Bureau asks Eric to slowly draw the traitor out of deep cover.
- DVD 867
- Flags of our fathers
- The story of the five Marines and one Navy corpsman that were forever immortalized as a symbol of WWII by raising the American flag at the battle of Iwo Jima. When Joe Rosenthal's photograph of the event becomes a symbol of hope for the families at home, the three surviving men are pulled from combat and sent on a tour across America to raise desperately-needed bond money. It is a trip that brings out the truths of both that symbolic act, and of their lives during war.
- DVD 4976
- Gosford Park
- Drama set at the country estate of Sir William McCordle in 1932, showing the lives of upstairs guests and downstairs servants at a hunting party weekend when one of the group is murdered.
- DVD 1547
- Decorated Iraq war hero Sgt. Brandon King makes a celebrated return to his small Texas hometown following his tour of duty. He tries to resume the life he left behind with the help and support of his family and his best friend, Steve Shriver, who served with him in Iraq. Along with their other war buddies, Brandon and Steve try to make peace with civilian life. Then, against Brandon's will, the Army orders him back to duty in Iraq, which upends his world. The conflict tests everything he believes in - the bond of family, the loyalty of friendship, the limits of love and the value of honor.
- DVD 5470
- Way of the gun
- Convinced they'll score big money fast by kidnapping a young surrogate mother carrying the child of a wealthy Southwestern couple, two small-caliber crooks soon run into major problems.
- DVD 1542