Films & Other Videos
- 5 x 2 cinq fois deux = Five times two /
- The story of a failed marriage told in reverse chronology, starting with the finalization of the couple's divorce and concluding, literally, as they walk off into the sunset for their first encounter.
- DVD 6854
- 8 femmes 8 women /
- A wealthy industrialist is found murdered in his home while his family gathers for the holiday season. The house is isolated and the phone lines have been found to be cut. Eight women are his potential murderers. Each is a suspect and each has a motive. Only one is guilty.
- DVD 2070
- Nouvelle amie The new girlfriend /
- François Ozon's psychological drama about Claire, a young woman whose closest friend since childhood, Lea, passes away leaving behind her husband, David, and a newborn baby. One day Claire drops by David's house unexpectedly, and finds him feeding his baby with a bottle while dressed in his dead wife's clothes. He explains that Lea was aware of his predilection, and his relief that he's able to share his secret with someone moves both of them to create a female persona for him named Virginia. As David begins to identify more strongly as Virginia, this leads to confusing and conflicting feelings in Claire, and causes a rift between her and her husband.
- DVD 12191
- Swimming pool
- Sarah is a famous British murder mystery author. Tired of London and seeking inspiration for her new novel, she accepts an offer from her publisher to stay at his home in the south of France. Sarah finds that the beautiful country locale and unhurried pace is just the tonic for her - until late one night, when John's sexy and provocative daughter, Julie, unexpectedly arrives. Sarah's English reserve is jarred by Julie's lifestyle. An increasingly unsettling series of events occur that blend a creative process with a possible real-life murder.
- DVD 3270
- Under the sand
- For years, Marie and Jean have spent their vacations at their country home. One day at the beach, Marie falls asleep while Jean goes for a swim. When she awakens, he is gone. Marie notifies the authorities and even after an extensive search, no body is found. Did he drown or did he just run off?
- DVD 1318