Films & Other Videos
Films with: Otto, Miranda
- An unforgettable and inspiring journey that takes a family from the center of crisis to the edge of salvation when a mother's faith and the hands of a healer are a young boy's only hope.
- DVD 3859
- Now working at a private security firm in Berlin, Carrie is trying to start a new life, but she soon discovers she can't escape her past. Blindsided by stunning betrayals, and without Saul and Quinn to rely on, Carrie must uncover a deadly conspiracy that puts thousands of lives at risk, including her own.
- DVD 12101
- When three women living on the edge of the American frontier are driven mad by harsh pioneer life, the task of saving them falls to the pious, independent-minded Mary Bee Cuddy. Transporting the women by covered wagon to Iowa, she soon realizes just how daunting the journey will be, and employs a low-life drifter, George Briggs to join her.
- DVD 10852
- Miss Fisher's murder mysteries
- Our lady sleuth sashays through the back lanes and jazz clubs of late 1920's Melbourne, fighting injustice with her pearl-handled pistol and her dagger sharp wit.
- DVD 11652
- War of the worlds
- Ray Ferrier is a working class man living in New Jersey. He has become estranged from his family and his life isn't in order. His small town life is shaken violently by the arrival of destructive intruders: Aliens which have come up from the ground, en masse, to destroy Earth and all the humans living on it. As the aliens plow through the country in a wave of mass destruction and violence, Ray must put aside thoughts of himself and come to the defense of his children. As the world fends for itself, it's inhabitants must save humanity from a far greater force that threatens to destroy it.
- DVD 4505
- Way we live now
- This satire of Victorian society shows the trials and tribulations of young love, the pettiness of upper class life, the raw energy and excitement of the most powerful city the world had ever seen, and the greed and corruption that lay just below its glittering surface.
- DVD 2141