Films & Other Videos
Films with: O'Sullivan, Maureen
- Anna Karenina
- Anna Karenina, dutiful wife and doting mother, knows contentment but not passion. That changes when she meets ardent Count Vronsky. For him, she throws away marriage, family, social position and finally her life.
- DVD 4446
- Big clock
- "Hotshot crime magazine editor George Stroud inadvertently becomes the subject of a murder investigation after spending an evening with his boss' mistress" -- Container.
- DVD 999
- Day at the races
- Doctor Hackenbush, Tony, and Stuffy try and save Judy's farm by winning a big horse race. The doctor runs into some problems. The doctor runs a high priced clinic for the well-off who do not have a clue that he has a degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- DVD 3627
- Mad love
- Mad love: A famed surgeon adores an actress, but when she turns to him to repair her pianist husband's severed hands, he replaces them with the hands of a murderer. The devil-doll: A Devil's Island escapee poses as a toy shop worker, using secrets of miniaturizing human beings to do his bidding and exact his revenge on those who sent him to prison.
- DVD 6525
- Personal history, adventures, experience & observations of David Copperfield the younger
- David Copperfield enjoys an idyllic life with his gentle, widowed mother and his loving nurse, Peggotty. Then tragedy strikes when Mr. Murdstone weds David's mother and drives her to an early grave. Despised by his stepfather, the boy is forced to live in misery and poverty until he runs away to throw himself upon the mercy of his eccentric aunt. Charles Dickens's classic tale of growing up.
- DVD 7161
- Thin man
- The jaunty whodunit that made William Powell and Myrna Loy the champagne elite of sleuthung. Nick and Nora Charles combine screwball romance with mystery.
- DVD 6815