Films & Other Videos
Films with: Łomnicki, Tadeusz
- "This classic film depicts the essence of the Holocaust in one single incident: the gassing of unsuspecting, innocent school children, using an ambulance to lead them to their death. The ambulance, symbol of good, is used for evil as the viewer enters the phantasmagoric world of evil and watches the reactions of the children, their teacher and the German executioners. Unencumbered by dialogue, the film uses only the visual to create a story of lasting impact." --Container.
- DVD 11834
- Pan Wołodyjowski Colonel Wolodyjowski /
- Set in the year 1668, the Turks are invading Poland. Colonel Wolodyjowski, the leader of the Polish troops, forms an alliance with a group of Polish Tartars and mounts a final defense against the massive army of the Turkish Sultan.
- DVD 3276
- Pokolenie A generation /
- The story of a cocky Polish youth who decides to fight the Nazis after he falls for a pretty resistance leader. As he and his friends help escapees during the Warsaw ghetto uprising, the innocence of a generation is lost under the grueling conditions of war.
- DVD 3643
- Potop The deluge /
- The Swedish army's 17th century invasion of Poland is intertwined with the love story of Andrzej and Oleńka.
- DVD 3275
- Przypadek Blind chance /
- Facing an unclear future, Witek, an earnest young Polish medical student, chooses to put his education on hold. What happens next spawns into three successive scenarios in which Witek's catching or missing his train - giving him three different futures. Whether as an idealistic Communist Party member, an ambivalent dissident or a devoted healer and husband. The young Pole's destiny is shaped by a troubled present poised to engulf him.
- DVD 3180