Films & Other Videos
Films with: Okudera, Satoko
- Shinkichi, a handsome 25-year old man, was cursed as a baby when his father killed a businessman. Unknowing of the curse, Shinkichi gets married to an older woman, Oshiga, who works as a teacher. It doesn't take long before the curse starts to take its toll on the couple and during a dispute, Shinkichi accidentally injures his wife in the face. The injury doesn't seem very bad at first but the infection soon spreads and Oshiga dies. Shinkichi tries to start over with other women but the deadly curse is far from over.
- DVD 7591
- Summer wars Xia ri da zuo zhan/
- Kenji is your typical teenage misfit. He's good at math, bad with girls, and spends most of his time hanging out in the all-powerful, online community known as OZ. His second life is the only life he has - until the girl of his dreams, Natsuki, hijacks him for a starring role as a fake fiance at her family reunion. Things only get stranger from there. A late-night email containing a cryptic mathematic riddle leads to the unleashing of a rogue AI.
- DVD 8057
- Toki o kakeru shōjo The girl who leapt through time /
- Something strange has happened to Makoto Konno. Time has suddenly stopped and moved her backwards. With her newly discovered ability to literally leap backwards in time Makoto finds that tests become a piece of cake, embarrassing situations are corrected and she can have her favorite food anytime she wants. Unfortunately her carefree time traveling has adverse effects on the people she cares for. With every successful leap Makoto somehow alters the fate of those around her. This was not supposed to happen and as she races back in time to fix everything, she notices that her abilities are not limitless but with every successful jump she is one step closer to discovering the most wonderful secret in her young adult life.
- DVD 8414
- Wolf children
- "Hana was a student before she was a mother. ... Then she met a man, who turned out to be a wolf, and together they built a family. Hana loved her mate fiercely, but fate took him from her, leaving her alone with two unusual kids she didn't know how to raise. ... This is a mother's journey. Teach your children to chase their dreams--and smile through the tears as they disappear into the world in search of who they will become"--Container.
- DVD 10205