Films & Other Videos
Films with: O'Hare, Denis P.
- American horror story
- Elsa Mars is the proprietor of a troupe of human "curiosities" on a desperate journey of survival in the sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida, in 1952. Her menagerie of performers includes a two-headed, telepathic twin, a take-charge bearded lady, a vulnerable strongman, and his three-breasted wife. But strange emergence of an entity will savagely threaten the lives of the townsfolk and freaks alike.
- DVD 11310
- Working-class suburb Los Angeles, 1928. Christine says goodbye to her son, Walter, and departs for work. Arriving home, Christine discovers that Walter is nowhere to be found. Christine launches a desperate search for her son. Then, a boy claiming to be Christine's son appears out of thin air. Knowing the boy is not hers, Christine invites the child to stay in her home. Christine cannot accept the injustice being pushed upon her and continues to challenge the Los Angeles police force at every turn. The police slander Christine and paint her as an unfit mother. Christine challenges the system and the only person willing to aid her in her search is benevolent local activist Reverend Briegleb.
- DVD 6396
- Edgar A. Poe : buried alive
- Edgar Allan Poe: buried alive draws on the rich palette of Poe's evocative imagery and sharply drawn plots to tell the real story of the notorious author. Featuring Tony Award-winning actor Denis O'Hare, the film explores the misrepresentations of Poe as an alcoholic madman. It reveals the way in which Poe tapped into what it means to be a human in the modern and sometimes frightening world.
- DVD 12843
- High-powered book editor Maggie is everyone's worst nightmare: ruthless, driven, and tactless. When she finds herself faced with deportation back to Canada, she coerces her much younger assistant into marrying her. However, when the government becomes suspicious, they embark upon a charade in order to make the marriage seem legitimate.
- DVD 11943
- Rocket science
- In spite of his stuttering problem, the high school debate team star invites Hal to join the team. Stumbling his way to the championship, Hal falls in love, gains confidence, and ultimately realizes that love and life should not be rocket science.
- DVD 12598
- Stephanie Daley
- When 16 year old Stephanie Daley faces murder charges in connection with the death of her baby, pregnant forensic-psychologist Lydie Crane is tapped to unravel the truth. Stephanie claims to have been unaware of her condition, but as their sessions intensify, Stephanie's state of denial and Lydie's fears regarding her own pregnancy reveal a destiny that intertwines them both.
- DVD 7554