Films & Other Videos
Films with: O'Dowd, Chris
- Annie's life is a mess. But when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lillian's maid of honor. Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals. With one chance to get it perfect, she'll show Lillian and her bridesmaids just how far you'll go for someone you love.
- DVD 8727
- IT crowd.
- Roy and Moss toil in the squalid basement of a huge company, fielding IT help desk calls. Roy has a lousy attitude coupled with an eye for the ladies. Moss is dressed by his mother and has an aerosol can of water clipped ot his belt. Into their life of 'users,' pizza, science fiction and firewalls comes middle manager Jen, a spunky can-do career gal who doesn't know one end of a laptop from another. Now Jen will introduce real life to the guys who email the fire brigade in an emergency, invent a psycho for an internet dating site and display sympathetic PMS symptoms once a month.
- DVD 7618
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- Jacob discovers clues to a mystery and stumbles upon Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. However the mystery is deeper than he had thought, as he gets to know the residents and learn about their special powers. Jacob discovers that only his own special peculiarity can save his new friends.
- DVD 12072
- Pirate radio
- A rogue band of DJs captivate Britain in the 1960s. The music they play defines a generation and the DJs stand up to a government that, incomprehensibly, preferred jazz. The Count is a big, brash, American god of the airwaves; Quentin is the boss of Radio Rock. Radio rock is a pirate radio station situated in the middle of the North Atlantic that's populated by an eclectic crew of rock and roll DJs that include: Gavin, the greatest DJ in Britain who has just returned from his drug tour of America who wants to reclaim his rightful position; Dave, an ironic, intelligent and cruelly funny co-broadcaster; and a fearsome British government official out for blood against the drug takers and lawbreakers of a once-great nation.
- DVD 11242
- Inspired by a true story, it's 1968, and four young, talented Australian Aboriginal girls learn about love, friendship and war when their all girl group The Sapphires entertain the US troops in Vietnam.
- DVD 10078
- St. Vincent /
- Maggie, a single mother, moves into a new home in Brooklyn with her twelve-year old son, Oliver. Forced to work long hours, she has no choice but to leave Oliver in the care of their new neighbor, Vincent, a retired curmudgeon with a desire for alcohol and gambling. An odd friendship soon blossoms between the improbable pair. Together with a pregnant stripper, named Daka, Vincent brings Oliver along on all the stops that make up his daily routine, race track, strip club, and a dive bar.
- DVD 10853