Films & Other Videos
Films with: O'Brien, Rebecca
- Angels' share
- Escaping a prison sentence by the skin of his teeth, the wayward and disillusioned Robbie is given one last chance to turn his life around. Together four friends discover that turning to drink might just change their lives--not cheap fortified wine, but the best malt whiskies in the world.
- DVD 10557
- I, Daniel Blake
- A carpenter recovering from a heart attack befriends a single mother and her two kids as together they battle the national health care system.
- DVD 12567
- Land and freedom a story from the Spanish Revolution /
- An epic tale of love and revolution during the Spanish Civil War. 1936: a local man in Liverpool wrestles with disillusion and decides to join the fight against fascism in Franco's Spain. He finds himself deeply drawn to the cause and character of his new comrades, the Republican freedom-fighters, especially the beautiful Blanca. Unfortunately, political infighting threatens to do them all in.
- DVD 11244
- Looking for Eric
- Eric Bishop, a British soccer fanatic who is down on his luck, gets a surprise visit from Eric Cantona, the legendary player for Manchester United. Cantona is there to lend a hand with raising his kids and showing him how to woo back his ex-wife. When the menace of crime threatens Bishop's home, Cantona's advice finally gets him to reach out to his friends that have always been ready to help via a con job that is quite effective.
- DVD 10811
- Sweet sixteen
- In Greenock, Scotland, Liam is trying to make money. When he refuses to use his imprisoned mom as a drug mule, his criminal stepfather, Stan, and bitter grandfather kick him out of the house. He moves in with his level-headed older sister who has no love for their mother. Liam decides to buy a trailer for himself and his mom when she gets out of prison on the day before his 16th birthday. He comes up with a plan to steal Stan's drug stash and sell it to local junkies. Liam starts to develop the skills of a successful businessman and gets noticed by a group of big-time dealers.
- DVD 3035
- Wind that shakes the barley
- Driven by a deep sense of duty and a love for his country, Damien abandons his burgeoning career as a doctor and joins his brother, Teddy in a dangerous and violent fight for freedom in Ireland in 1920. As the Irish freedom fighters' bold tactics bring the British to a breaking point, both sides finally agree to a treaty to end the bloodshed. But, despite the apparent victory, civil war erupts and families who fought side by side find themselves pitted against one another, putting their loyalties to the ultimate test.
- DVD 5074