Films & Other Videos
Films with: O'Brien, Pat
- American madness
- During the height of the Great Depression a populist bank present is saved from financial ruin by his small depositors.
- DVD 8043
- Angels with dirty faces
- Two childhood friends grow up and go their separate ways--one a criminal and the other a parish priest. Rocky Sullivan returns to his old neighborhood to find his lawless life style idolized by the young hoodlums there. Jerry Connelly, the parish priest sees his hard work turn unavailing because of Rocky's corruptive influence.
- DVD 6400
- Columbia Pictures pre-code collection
- Ten cents a dance: Barbara, a dance hall girl, marries Eddie, who turns out to be a compulsive gambler. Barbara turns to a former suitor and dance hall owner, Bradley Carlton, for help. Arizona: Bob Denton, a West Point football star, discovers that his commanding officer is married to his former girlfriend, a woman bent on revenge after he jilted her. Three wise girls: An innocent small-town girl trades her soda fountain job for a modeling job in New York. She quickly learns the ropes and perils of big city life, along with her wisecracking roommate and a fellow model. Shopworn: Kitty is a waitress who falls in love with Dave, a wealthy college student. Dave's high-society mother has a trumped-up morals charge made up against her. After leaving the reformatory, Kitty becomes a showgirl, and she meets Dave again. Virtue: An honest, enterprising taxi driver mistakes a prostitute for an unemployed stenographer. After a whirlwind courtship and marriage, the woman's past comes back to haunt her when a duplicitous acquaintance implicates her in a sordid affair.
- DVD 9013
- Last hurrah
- Frank Skeffington, the political boss of a New England town, fights his last campaign. This flavorful melodrama is based on Edwin O'Connor's novel of politics, loosely patterned after the life of Boston's Mayor Curley.
- DVD 1716
- Some like it hot
- Two unemployed muscians accidently witness the St. Valentine's Day Massacre and flee to Miami disguised as female musicians.
- DVD 2012
- Some like it hot
- Two musicians disguise themselves as women and join an all-female band in order to evade the Mafia, since they witnessed the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
- DVD 12956