Films & Other Videos
Films with: Morley, Robert
- African Queen
- Thrown together at the outset of World War I, the spinster sister of a British missionary and the derelict captain of the launch, The African Queen, determine to pilot the boat down an unchartered river in an effort to destroy a German gunboat which prevents invasion by British forces. Setting: German East Africa in 1914.
- DVD 4776
- Bernard Shaw's Major Barbara
- Set during World War II, Barbara Undershaft is a rich girl turned Salvation Army officer. She speaks out against the hypocrisy she believes exists in her organization.
- DVD 8831
- 17th century Britain was a hotbed of revolution, treachery and court intrigue. Oliver Cromwell, the fiery ambitious commoner took on the monarchy and changed the course of Western civilization. He and King Charles I fought for absolute rule.
- DVD 7611
- Humphrey Bogart
- Beat the devil is an offbeat tale of adventure and suspense involving passengers on a steamer who attempt to outfox each other for illegal control of a parcel of land believed to be rich with uranium deposits. Humphrey Bogart on film provides a glimpse into the unique life of the quintessential Hollywood legend.
- DVD 1021
- Loved one
- A bemused would-be poet gets entangled with an unctuous cemetery entrepreneur, a mom-obsessed mortician and other bizarre characters.
- DVD 5739
- Sophisticated thieves attempt to steal a jewel-encrusted dagger from a museum with an impregnable security system.
- DVD 6813