Films & Other Videos
Films with: Morante, Laura
- Fauteuils d'orchestre Avenue Montaigne /
- Jessica is a beautiful young woman from the provinces who has come to Paris and lands a job waiting tables at a chic bistro on fabled Avenue Montaigne. Jessica's customers include a popular TV actress who is courting a major Hollywood director for her first serious film role; a wealthy art collector who is about to liquidate a lifetime's worth of treasures at auction; and an illustrious classical pianist who is at odds with his manager/wife as to where his career is headed. Precisely because Jessica doesn't know how celebrated these people are, her guileless and completely unintimidated engagement in their lives has a transforming effect on them and ultimately her.
- DVD 6581
- Molière is a down-and-out actor and playwright who is up to his ears in debt. The wealthy Jourdain offers to cover that debt so that Molière's theatrical talents might help Jourdain win the heart of a certain widowed marquise. Disguised as a priest, Molière becomes a guest in Jourdain's palace on the subtext of teaching Jourdain the craft of the stage, all this to the annoyance of Jourdain's wife, Elmire. But, soon after, the confrontation between Elmire and Molière turns seductive. Jourdain enlists the aid of a well-connected and scheming acquaintance to help him pursue the widowed marquise.
- DVD 6231
- Ricordati di me Remember me my love /
- With his passions reawakened by a long lost love, Carlo's affair threatens to tear apart his entire family. Unfullfilled desires and ambitions which have worn each of them down now resurface when a crisis makes them realize the importance of family.
- DVD 7722
- Romeo + Juliet
- It's William Shakespeare's epic and searing tale of love. An ageless story from the world's most renowned author is reimagined for the 21st Century. This adaptation is told in the lush traditional setting it was written, but gives a new generation the chance to fall in love with the enduring legend.
- DVD 10678