Films & Other Videos
Films with: Morales, José María
- Niño pez The fish child /
- Lala, a teenager from the most exclusive suburban neighborhood in Argentina, is in love with Guayi, the family's 20-year-old maid. They hatch a plan to rob Lala's family to fund their dream of living together in Paraguay at the shores of Lake Ypoa. Unexpectedly, however, Guayi is arrested and put in a minors institute near Buenos Aires for a crime she committed long ago. Desperate to be with her girlfriend, Lala hatches a dangerous rescue plan to get her back.
- DVD 9487
- Teta asustada The milk of sorrow /
- Fausta suffers from 'The Milk of Sorrow, ' an illness transmitted through mother's milk by women who've been raped during Peru's civil wars. Stricken with the fear that she's contracted the illness from her mother's breast milk, Fausta goes to extreme lengths to protect her own sexuality and safety. After her mother's sudden death, she finds herself compelled to embark on a frightening journey for re-awakening, freedom, and wholeness.
- DVD 7764
- Ventana The window /
- While waiting for his estranged son's visit, eighty-year-old Antonio walks in his fields, reminiscing about his life.
- DVD 11129
- The dramatic story of a 15-year-old hermaphrodite, born with what the doctors call 'ambiguous genitalia,' whose parents moved from Buenos Aires to an isolated cabin outside of Piriápolis, Uruguay, to protect their child from prejudice.
- DVD 7365