Films & Other Videos
Films with: Moore, Mandy
- La La Land
- A jazz pianist falls for an aspiring actress in Los Angeles. This original musical about everyday life explores the joy and pain of pursuing dreams.
- DVD 12148
- Princess diaries
- Your basic Cinderella makeover story with a fresh and affectionate twist. Mia is a frizzy-haired, glasses-wearing 15-year-old girl whose two highest ambitions are to become invisible and to get a few kisses from an attractive school heartthrob. She is stunned and horrified when her coolly continental grandmother shows up and informs her that she's the crown princess of the European principality Genovia. Soon enough, Mia has to undertake "princess lessons" (and a makeover) from her queenly grandmother, and eventually she blossoms into a confident, radiant girl.
- DVD 1702
- Good girl Mary and her best friend Hilary Faye are at the top of the high school food chain at American Eagle Christian. But after Mary becomes pregnant, Hilary Faye and her devoted "disciples" turn on Mary and label her an outcast. Now Mary's only hope for salvation and friendship is through a group of rebellious misfits. Together, can they navigate the treacherous halls of high school life and make it to graduation ... or will Hilary Faye make all their lives a living hell?
- DVD 3701
- When the kingdom's most wanted bandit Flynn Rider hides in a mysterious tower, the last thing he expects to find is Rapunzel, a spirited teen with an unlikely superpower, 70 feet of magical golden hair! Together, the unlikely duo sets off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter, and suspense.
- DVD 9381
- This is us
- Centered on characters who share the same birthday, the story follows several decades in the lives of Jack and Rebecca Pearson. As the plot unfolds, it traverses numerous timelines, and intertwines the stories of people whose lives connect in unexpected ways. Filled with memorable performances from its acclaimed cast, it is a smart, poignant dramedy.
- DVD 12444
- Walk to remember
- Jamie is a preacher's daughter whose self-confidence doesn't depend on the opinions of others. Landon is skating through high school on looks and bravado. But when events thrust him into Jamie's world, he begins an unexpected journey he will never forget. The remarkable steps to a life changed involve trust, hope, goals, faith and unconditional love.
- DVD 9011