Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mock, Freida Lee
- Maya Lin a strong clear vision /
- Reveals the origins of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and tells the story of its 21 year old creator, a Yale architecture student. Lin's plan was selected from over 1,000 different designs. And what began as one of the country's most bitterly disputed monuments became one of the world's most inspirational and frequently visited memorials.
- DVD 3092
- Never give up the 20th century odyssey of Herbert Zipper /
- This tells the story of Vienna-born conductor and musician Herbert Zipper, who survived the Holocaust to become one of the great music educators of the world.
- DVD 6905
- Return with honor
- A documentary film that interviews American pilots who became prisoners of war in Vietnam and shows footage of the prison camps and captured prisoners.
- DVD 2739
- Wrestling with angels playwright Tony Kushner /
- "Wrestling With Angels is a feature documentary film about the Pulitzer and Tony Award-winning playwright Tony Kushner (Angels in America, Caroline or Change, Homebody/Kabul). It tells the story of a relentlessly creative spirit at work and of how Kushner, raised in the Deep South in Lake Charles, Louisiana, would become an outspoken activist, a compassionate spokesperson for outsiders, and one of today's most important and entertaining playwrights. At its core the film explores the mystery of creativity, its sources and Kushner's compelling plays that are set against the moral and political concerns of our times. The story of Kushner as an artist and activist is also the story of a father and son relationship. Finally, it is the inspiring tale of how a passionately committed person can make a difference for social justice."--Wrestling with Angels website.
- DVD 10625