Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mirrione, Stephen
- 21 grams
- Fate brought them together, now vengence will tear them apart. A violent car accident unexpectedly throws together the lives of a college professor, an ex-con and a young mother with a reckless past. The crossing of their paths takes them through the heights of love, the depths of revenge and the promise of redemption.
- DVD 3722
- A wealthy American is touring Morocco with his wife. The two become the focus of an international incident also involving a poor Moroccan farmer who is struggling to keep his two young sons in line and his family together. A San Diego nanny, with her employers absent, makes the disastrous decision to take her charges with her to a wedding in Mexico. A deaf-mute Japanese teen tries to deal with a relationship with her father and the world in general that has been upended by the death of her mother. It's about a gun. It's about communication - or the lack of it - both intercultural and intracultural. Raises issues like terrorism and immigration, and is as basic as husbands talking to their wives and parents understanding their children.
- DVD 687
- Birdman or, (The unexpected virtue of ignorance) /
- A black comedy story of an actor famous for portraying an iconic superhero as he struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself.
- DVD 10912
- Confessions of a dangerous mind
- Television made him famous, but his biggest hits happened off screen. The story of a legendary showman's double life--television producer by day, CIA assassin by night. At the height of his TV career, Chuck Barris was recruited by the CIA and trained to become a covert operative, or so he said.
- DVD 2499