Films & Other Videos
Films with: Miller, Jonathan
- All's well that ends well
- William Shakespeare's comedy about Helena, the new wife of Count Bertram, who resorts to chichanery to win the respect and affection of her husband.
- DVD 2364
- Long day's journey into night
- Depicts a day in the life of a family deteriorating from alcoholism, drug addiction, and imminent death.
- DVD 8979
- Midsummer night's dream
- Shakespeare's play about devilish fairies, bedeviled lovers and tradesmen-actors. Plots intertwine as entangled love affairs, the comical performance of a "play within a play" by the tradesmen of Athens, and the antics in fairyland among King Oberon and his queen Titania produce a bizarre series of entanglements, but all ends happily.
- DVD 2361
- Shakespeare's play about the tragic consequences of jealousy. Othello appoints Cassio as his chief lieutenant, arousing the jealosy of Iago, who conspires to undo them both. Iago tells Othello that his wife, the beautiful Desdemona, is having an affair with Cassio. Othello strangles Desdemona before learning of Iago's evil, and then kills himself in remorse.
- DVD 2365
- Timon of Athens
- Details the transformation of a noble Athenian from a reckless spendthrift to a mad misanthrope.
- DVD 2372