Films & Other Videos
Films with: Miller, Ezra
- City Island
- Vince Rizzo is a lifelong resident of the tiny, tradition-steeped Bronx enclave of City Island. A family man who makes his living as a corrections officer, Vince longs to become an actor. Vince would rather let his wife believe his weekly poker games are a cover for an affair than admit he is secretly taking acting classes in Manhattan. When Vince is asked to reveal his biggest secret in class, he inadvertently sets off a chaotic chain of events that turns his mundane suburban life upside down.
- DVD 7682
- Fantastic beasts and where to find them
- It opens in 1926 as Newt Scamander has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident, were it not for a No-Maj (American for Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case, and the escape of some of Newt's fantastic beasts, which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds.
- DVD 12124
- Perks of being a wallflower
- A high school freshman, always watching from the sidelines, is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world.
- DVD 9534
- Stanford prison experiment
- In 1971, Stanford University professor Dr. Philip Zimbardo cast twenty-four male student volunteers as prisoners and guards in a simulated jail to examine the source of abusive behavior in the prison system. The results astonished the world, as participants went from middle-class undergrads to drunk-with-power sadists and submissive victims in just a few days. Based on a true story.
- DVD 11400
- Since she was little, it's been drilled into Amy's head by her dad that monogamy isn't realistic. Now a magazine writer, Amy lives by that credo; enjoying what she feels is an uninhibited life free from stifling, boring romantic commitment, but in actuality, she's kind of in a rut. When she finds herself starting to fall for the subject of the new article she's writing, a charming and successful sports doctor named Aaron Conners, Amy starts to wonder if other grown-ups might be on to something.
- DVD 11297
- We need to talk about Kevin
- Kevin's mother struggles to love her strange child, despite the increasingly vicious things he says and does as he grows up. But Kevin is just getting started, and his final act will be beyond anything anyone imagined.
- DVD 8963