Films & Other Videos
Films with: Milch, David
- Deadwood the complete first season /
- Set in 1876 in the Black Hills of South Dakota after the richest gold strike in American history has drawn a throng of misfits to an outlaw settlement where everyone has a price. Tells the story of the settlers, who range from an ex-lawman to a scheming saloon owner to the legendary Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane.
- DVD 4565
- For better or worse, times are changing in Deadwood, and the transformation from camp to town is imminent. In an era of hard decisions and brutal power struggles among the camp's founders, they learn the hard way that fortune comes with a price.
- DVD 4794
- The town of Deadwood, South Dakota is a lawless sinkhole of crime and corruption. Into this uncivilized outpost ride a disillusioned and bitter ex-lawman, Wild Bill Hickok, and Seth Bullock, a man hoping to find a new start for himself. Both men find themselves quickly on opposite sides of the legal and moral fence from Al Swearengen, saloon owner, hotel operator, and incipient boss of Deadwood. The lives of these three intertwine with many others, the high-minded and the low-lifes who populate Deadwood in 1876.
- DVD 4795
- This one hour drama centers on an intuitive tough guy named Chester "Ace" Bernstein, who has always been involved with gambling, from bookmaking and money laundering to casino operations. Recently released from prison after three years, he teams with Gus Demitriou, his longtime chauffeur and muscle, to craft a complex plan involving the Santa Anita Racetrack in California.
- DVD 9664