Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mezzogiorno, Giovanna
- Finestra di fronte
- Giovanna is a young working-class wife and mother, who has no time for the senile elderly man her husband has rescued from the streets. But as she uncovers the stranger's secrets, it unlocks a freedom within her heart she never expected; a freedom that will lead her to the arm of a neighbor she secretly adores, and to fulfillment her husband and family cannot provide.
- DVD 3705
- Last kiss L'ultimo bacio /
- Carlo's life is thrown into a tailspin when his longtime girlfriend Giulia announces she's pregnant.
- DVD 2934
- Love in the time of cholera
- Florentino is a poetry-writing telegraph operator who lives in a Central American city. He spots the graceful Fermina while making his rounds, and finds himself in love. While Florentino's mother encourages the courtship, Fermina's father absolutely forbids it. Years pass, and the well-born Dr. Urbino treats Fermina for a case of cholera. When Urbino proposes, Fermina accepts. A distraught Florentino decides to wait. With the help of his uncle, he amasses wealth of his own. All the while, he drifts from woman to woman, never really finding what he is looking for in a woman. After five decades of waiting, he gets a second chance to win Fermina's heart.
- DVD 5482