Films & Other Videos
Films with: Merchant, Stephen
- Andy has been an actor for five years, but thanks to his useless agent, he's never done any real acting. Instead, he is a lowly film extra, making his mark in the background while the stars do their work. His partner in arms is the pitiable Maggie, a fellow extra and a hopeless romantic.
- DVD 6493
- Idiot abroad
- In this hilarious series, Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, co-creators of The Office and Extras, send their friend Karl Pilkington around the world. Karl thinks he's visiting the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World but along the way the 'Little Englander' must endure camel rides, jungle treks, tribal customs, and local oddballs while dining on toads and testicles, and searching for a clean bathroom.
- DVD 8919
- In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hide out on the Mexican border. But Logan's attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are up-ended when a young mutant arrives, being pursued by dark forces.
- DVD 12276
- Three years after the cameras stopped rolling, the BBC returns to Wernham Hogg to catch up with the staff, past and present, of the most famous paper merchants in Slough. This two-part special finally brings the story to a close.
- DVD 5197
- Office the complete first series /
- Wernham Hogg is a paper company located in a suburb of London. David, a petty, pathetic little man is worse than your boss. David's yes-man is Gareth, who is extremely irratating. Tim is the apathetic sales rep, who can be quite witty. Dawn, the lovely receptionist, is far more endearing than your back-sassying secretary. Work is a pain, but one man's misery is another man's entertainment.
- DVD 3174
- Office the complete second series/
- A hilarious, biting look at everyday office life. The show revolves around David Brent, the oblivious general manager of a paper company who instigates petty office rivalries.
- DVD 3175