Films & Other Videos
Films with: Merad, Kad
- Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis
- Post office manager Philippe longs for a transfer to the sunny, sophisticated south of France. But when his attempt to cheat his way into a transfer backfires, he is sent instead to Nord-Pas de Calais. This northern province is known for its chilly dampness, its drunken, unemployable population, its terrible food and an impenetrable dialect known as Ch'timi. But Philippe soon learns to love these people so much that he must devise a strategy, with the help of the natives, to keep his left-behind wife from discovering his secret.
- DVD 6940
- Choristes The chorus /
- Unemployed music teacher Clement Mathieu becomes the supervisor at a boarding school for the rehabilitation of minors. Dismayed by the repressive administration, he works to positively transform the students' lives through music.
- DVD 6180
- Fille du puisatier The well-digger's daughter /
- In pre-World War II France, a father is torn between his sense of honor and his deep love for his saintly daughter when she gets in trouble with a dashing air force pilot.
- DVD 10074
- Petit Nicolas Little Nicholas /
- The film is narrated from the perspective of young Nicolas who is content with his life, is loved by his family and has fun with his school friends. One day, his classmate Joachim discovers his mother is pregnant and he is soon to have a little brother. Joachim laments about the extra responsibilities and the possible neglect as the baby will receive all the attention. That night, Nicolas overhears his parents talking and suspects his Mum is having a baby, and they will abandon him in the woods like Tom Thumb. Nicolas enlists the help of his friends to get rid of the baby by hiring a gangster to kidnap it, resulting in hilarious misadventures and laughs along the way.
- DVD 10889