Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mendel, Barry
- Annie's life is a mess. But when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lillian's maid of honor. Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals. With one chance to get it perfect, she'll show Lillian and her bridesmaids just how far you'll go for someone you love.
- DVD 8727
- An unstoppable event threatens the world's population by attacking the most basic human instinct of all: survival. Elliot Moore is an ordinary man who is trying to save his family from a terrifying, invisible killer. As Elliot discovers the incredible possibility of what is happening, it becomes very clear that no one is safe.
- DVD 2508
- Royal Tenenbaums
- Three grown prodigies, all with a unique genius of some kind, and their mother are staying at the family household. Their father, Royal, had left them long ago, but now returns to make things right with his family.
- DVD 1723
- Sixth sense
- A noted child psychologist attempts to help a frightened 8 year-old boy who is experiencing terrifying visions of the dead.
- DVD 537
- Since she was little, it's been drilled into Amy's head by her dad that monogamy isn't realistic. Now a magazine writer, Amy lives by that credo; enjoying what she feels is an uninhibited life free from stifling, boring romantic commitment, but in actuality, she's kind of in a rut. When she finds herself starting to fall for the subject of the new article she's writing, a charming and successful sports doctor named Aaron Conners, Amy starts to wonder if other grown-ups might be on to something.
- DVD 11297
- "After David Dunn emerges from a horrific train crash as the sole survivor-- and without a single scratch on him-- he meets a mysterious stranger who believes comic book heroes walk the earth. A haunting stranger whose obsession with David will change David's life forever."--Container.
- DVD 2096