Films & Other Videos
Films with: Meaney, Colm
- Alan Partridge /
- Alan Partridge, the famous local radio DJ and TV host, finds himself at the center of a siege, when a disgruntled fellow DJ decides to hold their station hostage after learning that he's getting fired when the new owners decide to convert the station to talk radio.
- DVD 10527
- Hell on wheels
- A Confederate soldier, out to exact revenge on the Union soldiers who murdered his wife, follows their trail to the raucous, traveling town alongside the construction of the transcontinental railroad.
- DVD 10841
- In the suburbs of Dublin, more than a dozen strangers find their paths colliding in sometimes violent, sometimes absurd ways. When the desperately insecure and emotionally inarticulate John breaks up with Deirdre to 'give her a little test' his plan backfires leaving her broken-hearted and him alone and miserable. Through chance and coincidence, their break-up triggers a roller coaster ride of interweaving escapades in the lives of everyone around them.
- DVD 3887
- Layer cake
- Planning to retire and begin a new life, Mr. X is a successful West End drug dealer who has been asked for one last favor: to negotiate the sale of one million hits of Ecstasy. Unfortunately for Mr. X, the pills were stolen from a Serbian drug lord who'll cut off his head if he sells them. And with a London crime czar promising to retire him permanently if he doesn't, Mr. X may be rightfully concerned about his future.
- DVD 7603
- Comedy about a close-knit, boisterous Irish family, and the commotion that follows the oldest daughter's announcement that she is pregnant. The whole town is thrown into a tizzy when she refuses to reveal the father's name.
- DVD 1612
- War of the buttons
- No stones in slingshots. No skirmishes too late in the day. They're rules of war for the youngsters of two neighboring Irish villages. And here's another rule: if you spit-shake on something, you better follow through. Kids will be kids. But sometimes they, in their own fanciful ways, will be adults. It's a winning tale in which buttons are the spoils of a would-be war.
- DVD 9824