Films & Other Videos
Films with: McQuarrie, Christopher
- Edge of tomorrow Live, die, repeat /
- In a near future, an alien race has hit the Earth in an unbeatable assault. Major William Cage has never seen a day of combat, but is dropped into a suicide mission and killed within minutes. Cage now finds himself thrown into a time loop-forcing him to live out the same day over and over, fighting and dying each time. With each life, Cage learns more fighting skills, so that when he and warrior Rita Vrataski take the fight to the aliens, they are one step closer to defeating the enemy.
- DVD 11970
- Jack Reacher
- Ex-military investigator Jack Reacher leaps off the pages of Lee Child's bestselling novel and onto the big screen in this explosive thriller. When an unspeakable crime is committed, all evidence points to the suspect in custody who offers up a single note in defense: Get Jack Reacher! The law has its limits, but Reacher does not when his fight for the truth pits him against an unexpected enemy with a skill for violence and a secret to keep.
- DVD 9497
- Thought safely entombed deep beneath the desert, an ancient princess whose destiny was unjustly taken from her is awakened in our current day. Her malevolence has grown over millennia and with it come terrors that defy human comprehension.
- DVD 12568
- Usual suspects
- Police investigating an exploded boat on a San Pedro pier discover 27 bodies and $91 million worth of drug money. The only survivors are a severely burned Hungarian terrorist and Roger Kint, a crippled con-man. Reluctantly, Kint is pressured into explaining what happened on the boat. His story begins six weeks earlier with five criminals being dragged in by New York police desparate for suspects in a truck highjacking, and ends with the possible identification of a criminal mastermind.
- DVD 552
- Way of the gun
- Convinced they'll score big money fast by kidnapping a young surrogate mother carrying the child of a wealthy Southwestern couple, two small-caliber crooks soon run into major problems.
- DVD 1542