Films & Other Videos
Films with: McKee, Gina
- London's gambling world is the setting where aspiring writer Jack Manfred, suffering from writer's block, takes a job as a croupier to support his art. Knowing the dangers of the cards, Jack is adamant about remaining a professional outsider, but the temptations of the game inevitably swallow him deeper than he could have ever anticipated.
- DVD 2750
- Forsyte saga
- Drama of the family life and loves of an upper-middle-class Victorian family.
- DVD 3333
- Forsyte saga.
- The evocative saga of love, power and betrayal continues into the next generation in this story of first love blighted by old family hatreds.
- DVD 8708
- In the loop
- "The US President and UK Prime Minister fancy a war. But not everyone agrees that war is a good thing. The US General Miller doesn't think so and neither does the British Secretary of State for International Development, Simon Foster. But, after Simon accidentally backs military action on TV, he suddenly has a lot of friends in Washington, DC. If Simon can get in with the right DC people, if his entourage of one can sleep with the right intern, and if they can both stop the Prime Minister's chief spin-doctor Malcolm Tucker rigging the vote at the UN, they can halt the war."--Producers.
- DVD 7199
- When did you last see your father?
- A 40-year-old writer visits his dying father. He begins to relive the memories of the past - both good and bad - and he is forced to realize that his once "immortal, invincible and infallible" father is human after all.
- DVD 7624