Films & Other Videos
Films with: McIntire, John
- Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho
- Horror melodrama in which a woman disappears after spending the night in an isolated motel which adjoins an eerie Victorian mansion, inhabited by a disturbed young man and his mother.
- DVD 931
- Asphalt jungle
- An aging criminal is released from prison and decides to assemble the old gang to go on one last perfect heist.
- DVD 7529
- Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis collection.
- "That's my boy" The greatest player in Ridgefield College history uses his influence and reputation to get his only son, a sickly, uncoordinated nerd, on the college football team with comic results. "Sailor beware" Although allergic to kissing girls, Seaman Melvin Jones, through a fluke TV appearance, gets the undeserved reputation of a great kisser dubbed "Mr. Temptation" and is pursued by amorous young females.
- DVD 6752 v.2
- Rooster Cogburn and the lady /
- A rough-edged deputy marshall teams up with a strait-laced missionary to track down a band of murdering bank robbers. During the pursuit of the outlaws, a warm rapport develops between the rough-and-tumble lawman and the flinty reverend's daughter.
- DVD 873
- Winchester '73
- An engaging frontiersman attempts to track down his father's murderer and the whereabouts of his one-of-a-kind rifle, the Winchester '73, as it passes among a rogue's gallery of owners including a crazed highwayman, an immoral gunrunner, a young Indian chief, and Stewart's own murderous brother.
- DVD 5714