Films & Other Videos
Films with: McFeely, Stephen
- Captain America
- Captain America teams with the Black Widow and a new ally, the Falcon, in a fight for the future of mankind. Following the cataclysmic events in New York with the Avengers, Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, is living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to adjust to the modern world. But when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack, Steve becomes embroiled in a web of intrigue that threatens to put the entire world at risk. As the conspiracy deepens and it's no longer clear whom to trust, Captain America, Black Widow and the Falcon must join forces to overthrow their insidious enemy's most mysterious and powerful weapon yet - the Winter Soldier.
- DVD 10743
- Captain America civil war /
- After another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps, one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark's surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.
- DVD 11936
- Captain America the first avenger /
- March, 1942. 90-pound weakling Steve Rogers doggedly attempts to enlist in the army, only to be repeatedly classified 4F. Rogers' determination and decency come to the attention of Dr. Abraham Erskine of the Strategic Scientific Reserve. Rogers is the first test subject for Erskine's super-soldier serum, which transforms him utterly. When the program is abruptly ended, Rogers becomes Captain America--touring America to sell war bonds. On a USO tour in Europe, Rogers steals the first opportunity to demonstrate his worth by tangling with Johann Schmidt, a.k.a. the Red Skull, head of Hydra, Hitler's occult research and development unit. Schmidt has discovered the tesseract cube, an enormously powerful relic of Norse mythology through which he seeks to conquer the world. Assisted by Colonel Chester Phillips, Peggy Carter, weapons contractor Howard Stark, childhood friend Bucky Barnes, and Dum Dum Doogan and his howling commandos, Steve Rogers becomes more than a propaganda tool, emerging as the true Captain America.
- DVD 8999
- Chronicles of Narnia.
- Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy decide to play hide-and-seek, and during the game Lucy discovers a mysterious wardrobe. She tucks herself inside and backs to the rear of the cabinet, there she finds herself in an entirely different world. The place is called Narnia, and it's been locked in winter for over 100 years by someone known as "The White Witch."
- DVD 6134
- Chronicles of Narnia.
- The four Pevensie children - Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy - return to Narnia, only to discover that hundreds of years have passed since they ruled there. Now, crowning himself king, the evil General Miraz has taken charge. The children enlist the help of a heroic mouse called Reepicheep. They set out to find the exiled Prince Caspian, determined to see him rightfully named king.
- DVD 6151
- You kill me
- Frank Falenczyk loves his job. He is a hit-man for his Polish mob family in Buffalo, New York. But Frank has a drinking problem and when he messes up a critical assignment that puts the family business in peril, his uncle sends him to San Francisco to clean up his act. Frank is not the touchy-feely kind of guy, but he starts going to AA meetings, gets a sponsor and a job at a mortuary where he falls for the tart-tongued Laurel, a woman who is dangerously devoid of boundaries. But, things aren't going well in Buffalo where an upstart Irish gang is threatening the family business. When violence erupts, Frank is forced to return home and with an unlikely assist from Laurel, faces old rivals on new terms.
- DVD 5498