Films & Other Videos
Films with: McDiarmid, Ian
- Great expectations
- A vivid adaptation of Charles Dickens' powerful story of a young orphan boy who is released from his apprenticeship by a mysterious benefactor to be educated in London.
- DVD 3567
- Lost city of Z
- The incredible true story of British explorer Percy Fawcett, who journeys into the Amazon at the dawn of the twentieth century and discovers evidence of a previously unknown, advanced civilization that may have once inhabited the region.
- DVD 12254
- Performance of Macbeth
- When a trio of witches prophesy Macbeth's ascension to the throne, Lady Macbeth pushes her husband into a murderous spree. But once crowned king of Scotland, Macbeth sees ghastly visions, fueled by guilt and a new prophecy, that ensure his ultimate downfall.
- DVD 5855
- Star wars, I, the phantom menace
- "As imminent conflict brews between the powerful Trade Federation and the peaceful planet of Naboo, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi travel to Naboo to warn the Queen of the galactic fallout which is to follow. Eventually, Naboo is invaded forcing the Jedis to evacuate the planet with the Queen and her court. They travel to the desert planet of Tatooine where they meet a slave boy called Anakin Skywalker who is evidently one with the Force. They enlist his help in fighting the war, while the Jedis confront one of the Dark Jedis behind the invasion, Darth Maul, while his master Darth Sidious continues to lead the invasion as a "phantom" behind the scenes".
- DVD 1186
- Star wars.
- Ten years after the events of Phantom menace, Senator Padme Amidala survives an assassination attempt. The Jedi Council send Obi-Wan Kenobi and Annikin Skywalker to protect her. After tracking the assassin, Obi-Wan is sent to Kamino to continue investigating while Annikin is sent with Amidala to Naboo, where they begin to fall in love. Obi-Wan's investigation leads to a connection between the assassination attempt and a separatist movement, which could bring the Republic to the brink of civil war.
- DVD 1856
- Star wars.
- Torn between loyalty to his mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the seductive powers of the Sith, Anakin Skywalker ultimately turns his back on the Jedi. This begins his complete journey to the dark side and his transformation into Darth Vader..
- DVD 8267