Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mastroianni, Ruggero
- Cristo si è fermato a Eboli Christ stopped at Eboli /
- Levi, an intellectual exiled by the Fascist government during World War II to a mountain village in southern Italy, discovers the resilience and dignity of people who live close to the land.
- DVD 4173
- Death in Venice
- In Venice on holiday, composer Gustav Aschenbach encounters a young Polish boy and becomes obsessed with him, a secret passion that will lead to his doom.
- DVD 7882
- E la nave va And the ship sails on /
- In 1914, a colorful melange of celebrities embark on a funeral voyage for a dead opera star. An allegorical film blending spectacle, humour, poignance and grotesquerie.
- DVD 779
- Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto investigation of a citizen above suspicion /
- "The Kafkaesque tale of a Roman police inspector ... investigating a heinous crime-which he himself committed"--Container.
- DVD 10140
- Prova d'orchestra Orchestra rehearsal /
- A controversial yet comical film, it depicts the turmoil of Italian society through events that take place during a rehearsal gathering set in a 13th century chapel, as the musicians rebel against their conductor.
- DVD 715
- Touche pas à la femme blanche Don't touch the white woman /
- Presents a unique and anachronistic pastiche on the American western and a subversive swipe at the treatment of Native Americans. As the cavalry fights the Indians, coward General Custer is trying to fight off the advances of both Sitting Bull and Marie-Hélène while modern day Parisian life goes on around them.
- DVD 898