Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mastroianni, Chiara
- Heure zero Towards zero /
- When Guillaume has the idea of inviting his ex-wife to the family reunion at the estate of his Aunt Camilla, his new wife Caroline becomes filled with rage. Guillaume hopes they will become friends but the two women hate each other. Things turn really ugly when Camilla is found dead in her bedroom, and only inspector Bataille can put together the pieces. As the inspector untangles her mysterious death, he also begins to unearth dark family secrets including a murderer in their midst.
- DVD 11826
- In 1970s Iran, Marjane 'Marji' Statrapi watches events through her young eyes and her idealistic family. Their long dream is realized when the hated Shah is defeated in the Iranian Revolution of 1979. Now ruled by Islamic fundamentalists, Marji grows up to witness first hand how the new Iran has become a repressive tyranny on its own. With Marji dangerously refusing to remain silent at this injustice, her parents send her abroad to Vienna to study. This change proves an equally difficult trial for Marji and finds herself in a different culture loaded with abrasive characters and profound disappointments that deeply trouble her. Even when she returns home, Marji finds that both she and her homeland have changed too much and the young woman and her loving family must decide where she truly belongs.
- DVD 5317
- Poulet aux prunes = Chicken with plums /
- "Since his beloved violin was broken, Nasser-Ali Khan, one of the most renowned musicians of his day, has lost all taste for life. Finding no instrument worthy of replacing it, he decides to confine himself to bed and await death"--Container.
- DVD 10203
- Salauds Bastards /
- Following his brother-in-law's suicide, sea captain Marco goes AWOL to rescue his estranged sister and teenaged niece from a powerful, wealthy businessman, who just so happens to be his lover's husband. But Marco's attempt at heroism is soon thwarted as he delves further into the hellish world his sister has involved herself in, and the deception from those he trusted most.
- DVD 12713