Films & Other Videos
Films with: Martin, Philippe
- Amour de jeunesse Goodbye first love /
- Fifteen-year-old Camille is a serious girl who has fallen in love with the cheerful Sullivan, an older boy who returns her feelings but wants to be free to explore the world. When he leaves her in order to travel, she is at first devastated, but in the following years she develops into a more fully formed woman with new interests and a new love and the possibility that she'll be less defenseless when Sullivan enters her life again.
- DVD 9305
- Drôle de Félix Adventures of Felix /
- This French comedy-drama features Felix, an unemployed, gay Frenchman of Arab descent, who has a series of adventures during a trek through the French countryside. The film examines the familiar theme of a man's search for his identity. Felix is forced to confront the anger he feels toward his father for abandoning him, and the fear and shame he feels, living as an outsider in a predominantly straight, Caucasian world.
- DVD 7994
- Hors de prix Priceless /
- Irene is with her elderly paramour, on the Riviera, to celebrate her birthday. When he falls asleep on her, she decides to slip down to the hotel bar. There, she mistakes barman Jean for a wealthy guest. He encourages the deceit by taking her up to the Royal Suite for the night. The following year, the same thing happens. This time her lover finds out and disowns her. Knowing Jean is a barman of little means doesn't stop her from wanting to be with him. Jean soon finds himself in Irene's shoes with an older and worldly-wise Madeleine. Even though they both have paramours, the two keep in increasingly close touch.
- DVD 6390
- Pere de mes enfants The father of my children /
- Gregoire, a Parisian film producer, has it all, a beautiful wife, three adorable daughters, wealth and a buzzing career. On the surface he seems invincible, maintaining humor and charm as he tirelessly juggles the demands of his production company with his family's needs. But when Gregoire's reserves, both financial and emotional, reach a dramatic breaking point, his family's love and resilience is tested and their world is forever changed.
- DVD 8049
- Tip top
- When an Algerian informant for the French police is found murdered in a small town, two female investigators suspect the possibility of police involvement with the murder.
- DVD 11351