Films & Other Videos
Films with: Marin, Cheech
- Hotshot rookie race car Lightning McQueen is living life in the fast lane until he hits a detour on his way to the most important race of his life. Stranded in Radiator Springs, a forgotten town on old Route 66, he meets Sally, Mater, Doc Hudson, and a variety of quirky characters who help him discover that there's more to life than trophies and fame.
- DVD 12380
- Chavez Ravine a Los Angeles Story /
- This documentary captures how a community was betrayed by greed, political hypocrisy, and good intentions gone astray. Don Normark's haunting photographs evoke a lost Mexican-American village in the heart of downtown LA, razed in the 1950's to build an enormous low-income housing project. Instead, the federally purchased land was used for Dodger Stadium.
- DVD 3746
- Lion king
- Simba begins life as an honored prince, son of the powerful King Mufasa. The cub's happy childhood turns tragic when his evil uncle Scar murders Mufasa and drives Simba away from the kingdom. In exile, the young lion befriends the comically bumbling pair of Pumbaa the warthog and Timon the meerkat and lives a carefree jungle life. As he approaches adulthood, however, he is visited by the spirit of his father, who instructs him to defeat the nefarious Scar and reclaim his rightful throne.
- DVD 2726
- Once upon a time in Mexico
- The saga of El Mariachi continues when a corrupt CIA agent forces him out of hiding to help sabotage an assassination attempt on the president of Mexico by an evil cartel kingpin. El Mariachi has his own reason for helping - he is doing it for revenge.
- DVD 8470
- Pixar short films collection.
- Collection of thirteen short animated films made by Pixar Studios.
- DVD 10257
- This so-called disaster Sam Shepard directs "The late Henry Moss" /
- It's three weeks until Sam Shepard's "The late Henry Moss" opens at the Magic theatre in San Francisco ... and tensions are rising between the shows stars Sean Penn, Nick Nolte and Woody Harrelson. As sparks begin to fly between their characters, they set off a powderkeg of emotions so explosive that the actors themselves are drawn into the fray.
- DVD 7399