Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mansell, Clint
- Black swan
- A psychological thriller set in the world of New York City ballet. An insecure ballet dancer wins the lead in Swan Lake but slowly loses her grip on sanity when a seductive newcomer is out to steal her role.
- DVD 8089
- Definitely, Maybe
- Will Hayes is a 30-something Manhattan dad who is in the midst of a divorce. His 10 year old daughter, Maya, starts to question him about his life before marriage. Maya wants to know absolutely everything about how her parents met and fell in love. Will's story begins years earlier when, as a young, starry-eyed aspiring politician, he moves to New York in order to work on the Clinton campaign. Will attempts a "PG" version of his romantic relationships with three very different women for his daughter and changes the names of the women so Maya has to guess who he finally married. Maya puts together the pieces of her dad's romantic puzzle and begins to understand that love is not so simple or easy. As Will tells her his tale, Maya helps him to understand that it's definitely never too late to go back, and just maybe, find a happy ending.
- DVD 9290
- "Through time and space, one man embarks on a bold 1000-year odyssey to defeat humankind's most indomitable foe: Death"--Container.
- DVD 8996
- Astronaut Sam Bell is completing a three-year contract with Lunar Industries to mine Earth's primary source of energy on the dark side of the moon: Helium-3. His declining health is causing headaches and hallucinations that lead to a near-fatal accident, rendering him unconscious. After recuperating, an unexpected discovery leads him to doubt his sanity, his identity, and the integrity of the company. Believing he is alone on his mission, his sole purpose is getting back home on his own.
- DVD 7193
- Back in the late '80s, Randy 'The Ram' Robinson was a headlining professional wrestler. Now, decades past his prime, he barely gets by working small wrestling shows in VFW halls and as a part-time grocery store employee. He faces health problems that may end his wrestling career and is attempting to come to terms with his life outside the ring. He wants to reconcile with the daughter he abandoned in childhood and begins a relationship with a stripper. He struggles with his new life and an offer of a high-profile rematch with his 1980s arch-nemesis, 'The Ayatollah,' which might just be his ticket back to stardom.
- DVD 6541