Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mann, Delbert
- All quiet on the western front
- At the rise of what would become known as World War I, German patriot Paul Baumer and his friends enlist in the Imperial German Army. In search of adventure and eager to assert the superiority of their nation, the young men endure a brutal training camp and soon find themselves face to face with the full horrors of war when they are sent to the front lines to fight, and likely die.
- DVD 11509
- Marty is the story of a 34-year-old Bronx butcher who fears that he will never find love, but at a Saturday night dance he meets a lonely schoolteacher with similar fears.
- DVD 2130
- Separate tables
- At the Beauregard Hotel, all the eccentric guests feel lonely. In one emotional evening, four of them will bare their innermost secrets and change each other's lives forever.
- DVD 11700
- That touch of mink
- America's most eligible and richest bachelor makes the acquaintance of a naive country girl transplant to New York City by splashing mud all over the young lady. He sends his brilliant young financial advisor over to the automat, where her roommate is employed, to apologize unsuccessfully until the tycoon appears in person and charms the unemployed young lady into a date. Later, while on a trip in Bermuda she gets looped and breaks out in a rash. After a madcap romance they get married and when they return to Bermuda for their honeymoon, the groom has an attack of nerves and comes down with the blotches.
- DVD 805