Films & Other Videos
- Bufor Beaufort /
- Lebanon in the year 2000. Not far from the old seafarer's fortress, Beaufort is a military base with the same name kept by the Israeli army. This heavily guarded post has been here since the war in Lebanon in 1982. It is a symbol not only of Israel's most controversial campaign for military control of Lebanon, but also of a sacrificial struggle during which many soldiers lost their lives. The Israeli troops move out of Lebanon, leaving behind their base at Beaufort. On the evening of May 24th, the base is destroyed, blown up by thousands of mines. The powerful explosion marks the end of eighteen years of Israeli occupation. The film tells the story of Liraz Liberti, the 22-year-old commander of Beaufort, and his troops during the last few months prior to their withdrawal. The story does not center on the war but on their retreat. The base is still under enemy fire as Liraz prepares to explode the site, thus destroying everything that his friends and comrades have died for trying to defend.
- DVD 6103
- Hesder Time of favor /
- A taut thriller about the tense relationship between the orthodox nationalists and the military. Both a politico-psychological drama and a love story between a passionate woman and two best friends, Time Of Favor raises important questions of faith to one's religion, duty to one's nation, and love for oneself.
- DVD 3532
- Medurat Hashevet Campfire /
- A 42 year-old widowed mother of two teenage daughters wants to join the founding group of a new settlement in the West bank. This is about their struggles with the acceptance committee and their living as an outcast in the settlement.
- DVD 4576
- Norman the moderate rise and tragic fall of a New York fixer /
- Norman Oppenheimer is a small time operator who befriends a young politician at a low point in his life. Three years later, when the politician becomes an influential world leader, Norman's life dramatically changes for better and worse.
- DVD 12295