Films & Other Videos
Films with: Magee, Patrick
- Barry Lyndon
- The rise and fall of a young 18th century Irishman bent on achieving fame and fortune, mainly by marriage.
- DVD 88
- Clockwork orange
- "Stamping, whomping, stealing, singing, tap-dancing, violating, Derby-topped hooligan Alex has a good time -- at the tragic expense of others. His journey from amoral punk to brainwashed proper citizen and back again forms the dynamic arc of Stanley Kubrick's future-shock vision of the Anthony Burgess novel"--Container.
- DVD 1539
- Dementia 13
- A noble family inhabiting a picturesque Irish castle is stalked by an axe murderer.
- DVD 2474
- Mrs. Warren's profession
- "What is the profession that has enabled Mrs. Warren to give her daughter all the benefits of 'good society'? Vivie Warren discovers her mother's secrets and embraces her own power as a 'modern' woman"--Container. In the bonus play, "Mrs. Landfrey and her three children return to England after 18 years abroad, where a chance encounter with their traditionalist husband and father quickly entangles them in a series of comic events"--Container.
- DVD 7634
- Persecution and assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as performed by the inmates of the asylum at Charenton under the direction of the Marquis de Sade
- The infamous Marquis de Sade, confined to an asylum, directs the other inmates in a re-enactment of the bloody assassination of French revolutionary Jean-Paul Marat.
- DVD 1815
- Tales from the crypt
- Tales of the crypt: When five unwary travelers with dark hearts stumble into a series of catacombs, they find themselves in a cavern with no way out. But the horror's only just begun as a mysterious figure appears to reveal to each person the shocking events that will soon lead to their well-deserved, untimely, and unavoidable deaths. Vault of horror: Five unsuspecting hotel guests step out of an elevator into a vault deep underground. Trapped with no way out, each guest shares a gruesome story of an encounter with death. But as the stories unfold, the men begin to suspect that their presence in the vault is no coincidence, and they may have already found that the only way out is death.
- DVD 11285